Our self catering lodge is situated in an elevated site behind Glengarry House; the surrounding views are fantastic and well worth the walk up the steps…
Internally there is 1 kingsize bedroom, a twin bedroom, open plan living room & kitchen and a bathroom. It can comfortably sleep 4 people.
In the living room there is TV with DVD and hifi with radio / cd player.
Heating is electric throughout.
The Lodge is ideally situated for walking, munro bagging, cycle touring, canoeing, mountain biking, golfing, or just using as a base for touring around. Look at our ‘things to do’ page for ideas.
Munro baggers will find 20 munros within 10 miles of us and 30 within 15 miles.
Plenty to keep you occupied for a few weeks. In fact 4 munros can be done from the house in one day….. leave the car and come back knackered after an epic. Guests can also use the wash and tumble dry service open to guests in the B&B.
Glengarry Lodge in Tyndrum – Tariff:
From March – End of October and Christmas and New Year:
- £350 per week for 2 people
- £385 per week for 4 people
From November – End of February:
- £300 per week
Payments can be made by Cash
Cheques made out to Glengarry House or
Bank transfer to
RBS Glengarry House
Account N° 00658244
- Usually let Saturday to Saturday, enquire for any different!
- Enquire about longer lettings at discounted rates!
- All linen (towels & bedding) are included in the price.
- Weekend and mid week breaks available and discounted stays out of season – please contact us for further details.
- Whilst staying in the Lodge you are free to use our drying room and laundry service